Thursday, March 6, 2008

Forever Ted

On March 1, 2008, we tragically lost a husband, a father, a friend, a brother, a son and a hero. ForeverTed.com is here to be sure that we NEVER forget what a great man Ted Michael Everidge was and to honor his spirit forever.

The first act to celebrate Ted's life and show support to Brandi, Logan and Faith in his honor is the establishment of a college savings fund for Logan and Faith. Ted was one of the smartest people we all knew, so the importance of a college education for his children can't be overstated. Details on how to donate money will be posted soon.

Also, information is forthcoming on events that will be held annually to remember Ted and to continue to help support Brandi and the kids. If you have any ideas, suggestions or questions on what you can do to help, please feel free to email us at info@foreverted.com.

Lastly, please feel free to click on the "comments" link below to post a message to Ted, Brandi and the kids if you wish.

Forever Ted.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ted. It's so hard to believe that you're no longer with us. You were an amazing person and a great friend. I will forever cherish the memories of us living together at Back Bay Manor, playing intramural basketball and skipping classes together. I promise I will do all I can to help Brandi, Logan and Faith in anyway that I can and I will NEVER forget you. You'll be sorely missed.

Anonymous said...

Ted. It feels like it was yesterday that you were sitting beside me on the couch at Back Bay Manor, air cast on your ankle eating mac and cheese straight from the pot. I miss those days and I'm sorry we lost touch over the past few years. I wish I could go back and change that. You were a great friend and I'm going to miss the hell out of you.